Best Mining Rig In 2024
Cryptocurrency mining requires a lot of powerful computing power. You need to have dedicated mining farms or individuals with powerful computers. Meanwhile, You can also join the mining pools, where a group of miners combine their computing power and share the rewards. Let’s have a look at the list of some of the most powerful mining rigs that can make your job easy.
Best Mining Rig In 2024
1. Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin Mine
The Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin mine is a powerful hardware that is specifically designed for mining Bitcoin. It is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) miner, which means that it is specifically designed and optimized for mining Bitcoin, as opposed to general-purpose hardware. The Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin Mine tool is one of the effective mining rigs with the highest hash rates of 16 TH per second. It can consume the energy of 1480 watts and comes with two 1480W fans at 240V. The Halong Mining T1 DragonMint 16TH ASIC Bitcoin Mine is relatively easy to set up and use, with a user-friendly control panel. It also has a built-in power supply. It is energy-efficient, with a claimed power efficiency of 0.075 J/GH.
2. AntMiner T9+ Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash Miner
The AntMiner T9+ is also another fine device that is designed for mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. It is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) miner.
- Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s ±7%.
- Power Consumption: 1450W ±7% (Power supply sold separately).
- Easy to use web interface. No host computer is required.
3. The Antminer S9
The Antminer S9 is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency mining rigs available in the market with a hash rate of 13.5TH per second. The Antminer S9 can generate around 0.5 Bitcoins every month. It can consume energy of 1323 watts. You need to buy your own power supply as it does not come with a power supply.
4. Gekkoscience Terminus SHA256 Bitcoin R606 Pod Miner
The Gekkoscience Terminus SHA256 Bitcoin R606 Pod Miner is a SHA256 miner which means you can only mine SHA256 coins. It requires a 12V 8-10A power supply and you need to buy your own power supply. You shouldn’t buy this If you are looking to mine a coin like Ethereum.
- Stock speed is 700Ghs but can be overclocked to 1Ths ( But some users reported that they can’t make it).
- Requires 12V 8-10 Amps power supply which can be connected using a 2.1*5.5mm barrel jack or 6-Pin PCIe connection
5. ASICMiner Block Erupter USB 330MH/s Sapphire Miner
ASICMiner Block Erupter USB 330MH/s Sapphire Miner is another popular mining hardware. It has a hash rate of 330 MH per second.