Nitrux 2.5 Powered by Linux 6.0 Is Now Available For Download
Nitrux 2.5 is now available for download. Nitrux is based on Debian. Uri Herrera announced today the general availability of Nitrux 2.5. The latest version of Nitrux 2.5 is powered by Linux 6.0. Nitrux 2.5 features the latest software updates along with bug fixes, performance improvements, and ready-to-use hardware support. You can download Nitrux 2.5 right now from the official website of the Nitrux.
What’s New On Nitrux 2.5?
- Nitrux 2.5 will featured KDE Plasma 5.26, KDE Frameworks 5.99.0, and KDE Gear 22.08.2.
- Nitrux 2.5 ships with the proprietary NVIDIA 520.56.06 graphics driver for the Wayland session. Meanwhile, The minimal ISO does not include the Nvidia Proprietary driver, to keep the size of the ISO image small.
- Nitrux 2.5 ships with an updated KDE Neon repository to coincide with their latest release.
- It will feature the Bismuth KWin plugin to transform KDE Plasma’s window manager into a tiling window manager.
- AMD Open Source Driver updated for Vulkan (amdvlk).
- Package Linux-firmware removed from the minimal default installation in favor of a smaller ISO file
- Minimal ISO will have the same base as the main release.
- Firefox 106.0.2. included.
- Distrobox is included with the default installation (excluding minimal).