Endless OS 4.0.0 is now available for download. Endless OS 4.0 is a major release and is long term supported version. Plenty of improvements and new features has been added to the new version of Endless OS 4.0.
Endless OS 4.0 Released: Based on Debian Bullseye
New Features and improvements:
- Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB RAM is now supported.
- Linux kernel 5.11 and updated Linux firmware.
- NVIDIA driver 460.91.03, adding support for new NVIDIA graphics cards.
- The Shared Account is no longer created by default on new systems.
- The IBus-Chewing input method for Chinese Zhuyin was removed as it is no longer actively developed. Users should reconfigure their input methods to use ibus-libzhuyin instead, which continues to be included in Endless OS.
- ARM64 devices, such as Raspberry Pi 4B and PineBook Pro, are supported by Endless OS 4, but cannot be upgraded from previous versions to Endless OS 4: you must reinstall with a fresh copy of Endless OS 4.